Thanks for the interest in submitting a guest post with Startup Champ!
Startup Champ is an entrepreneur and small business blog that offers online business tips and advice, we work to deliver content that will help any entrepreneur take steps in creating a business that they are proud of and care about.
We want to hear any ideas you have for the following topics:
Startup news (We LOVE talking to startups, do you know someone who should be featured?), small business and entrepreneur tips, bootstrapping, marketing, branding, networking, social media, website strategies. Have another cool topic in mind? Let us know.
- Unique posts only: High-quality original posts that will bring value to the blog.
- Keep the audience in mind: Our audience are startups, small business owners, and entrepreneurs; they are looking for practical information, ideas, or news that will find them engaging and/or be able to implement it in their own business.
- Linking within the post: We encourage you to include links in the post to any useful resources or pages. That said we frown upon self-promotional or other sponsored promotional links in the post that are not useful to the article.
Writing Guidelines [IMPORTANT]
- Make sure the post is at least 1000 words long.
- It must be written in a conversational tone.
- Add some statistics and examples to support your ideas that you’re putting forward in the write-up.
- Include some good pictures along with the post. Pictures should be informative, not just plain stock photos.
- Make the post readable. Break it into points.
- Use visual breaks. We love infographics, slideshows, and videos.